I have read and understood the Pakuranga College Terms and Conditions. I agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Please Note : Failure to disclose relevant information or the provision of false information may result in termination of enrolment. Make sure all details on these forms are completed and the correct people have agreed to the enrolment conditions. Please read and understand the contracts before signing.
PARENTS/LEGAL GUARDIANS DECLARATION AND AUTHORISATION
We declare that the information contained in this application is true and complete. We understand that any false or incomplete information submitted in support of this application may invalidate this application and may result in the withdrawal of an Offer of Place. We agree that we have received sufficient information to make an informed decision about enrolment at the School.
Key Terms: This Contract of Enrolment includes provisions:
- that allow the School to discipline the Student, including by expulsion
- that control and limit the Student's rights of refund when Enrolment ends early
- that require the Parents to make full disclosure of all relevant information and
- that provide consent for the School to permit certain activities without further consent from the Parents.
This is an important legal document, please read all clauses carefully.
By signing this agreement you:
- Confirm that all of the information in the application form is true and complete.
- Confirm that where the Students is under 10 years of age, the Student will live with a parent or legal guardian in New Zealand while enrolled at a school unless they are accommodated in a school hostel.